Trico Mini-Jam on July 4th in SEPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PAFF members, family, and friends are cordially invited to join us for the 2010 SE PA Trico Mini-Jam on the Little Lehigh.

This event will be held on Sunday, July 4 at 7AM.

Due to the nature of fishing the Trico spinner fall, and the desire of many members to have a "mini Jam" that they don't have to make a multi-day committment to, a central location in the state (ie. Spring Creek) was deemed impractical. Therefore, the event will be held on the banks of the Little Lehigh, providing good access to anglers from two of the three largest metropolitan areas in the state.

We'll meet in the parking lot off of Park Rd at 7AM, and there should be plenty of room for everyone to fish. Weather is always a crap shoot, but we could use the rain that this event seems to bring on.

For those members that have never fished a Trico spinnerfall before - we'll try to pair you up with an experienced fisherman to help you out.

Waders are a good idea, but wet wading is an option (if you can stand the cold water). I'll have a case of spring water on ice in my truck, but it would be a good idea to carry some with you. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Allentown Parkway system.

After the fishing and inevitable BS session, we'll be heading out to do lunch, and BS some more. The early start time should allow attendees to still get home in time for their Independence Day picnics.

No sign up required - just show up by 7AM.

Forum post and directions: http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14178&forum=11

franklin
75 votes but 73 voters? Are two of you from Philadelphia?

Last edited:
jdaddy
Poll was jacked up from the beginning. Wasn't registering votes. Closer than I thought though.

Last edited:
afishinado
Franklin wrote:
75 votes but 73 voters? Are two of you from Philadelphia?

Yup. Philly guys go both ways.... :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back