To Borrow From the Beatles: "It was 20 years ago today..."

MD_Gene

MD_Gene

Actually it wasn't today but it was this month that I went to Penns Creek for the first time. I got there on a Wednesday. The "Jam" started on that Friday. I vividly remember coffee at Paul's. Forgive me if I don't remember you being there but I do remember Maurice C., John F., and Bede P. I kinda remember the "Dave's" being there???

I caught my share of fish then. Was up there for 3 days this week and got skunked.

How time flies. I was 49 at the time.

Better late making it to Penns than never. Thankfully I got there before I was 49. In fact, I'm not 49.

Gene, come by the river this summer by my place. I plan to invite some forum members again. The post with the date will be posted in a few days..

69 and feeling fine. Nice !

jifigz wrote:
Better late making it to Penns than never. Thankfully I got there before I was 49. In fact, I'm not 49.

Gene, come by the river this summer by my place. I plan to invite some forum members again. The post with the date will be posted in a few days..

Thanks Josh. A Juniata Jam this summer would be a GREAT way to kick the Covid-time blues in the ***!

Yeah Tom, as long as we get at least decent fishing for once.

Back