The zone

use2wuz

use2wuz

Many hours spent here in my basement corner

Attachments

• C5A39A21-E284-445A-9926-CA9FA501D392.jpeg
    C5A39A21-E284-445A-9926-CA9FA501D392.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 65
Thats freaking awesome, i just bought a house and am moving out of my crackerjack box of a town home and I’m super excited to have a set up like that with a huge desk devoted to tying with a flat screen hdmi’d to my lap top for tying vids and material racks on the walls. State park maps for wall paper with some blown up photos of fish and streams hung up as well and my 75 gallon aquarium on a stand right inback of my tying desk. I have been tying in my garage on a tiny flimsy fold up table designed for tail gating/beer pong for years with no place to hang materials.

Thats freaking awesome, i just bought a house and am moving out of my crackerjack box of a town home and I’m super excited to have a set up like that with a huge desk devoted to tying with a flat screen hdmi’d to my lap top for tying vids and material racks on the walls. State park maps for wall paper with some blown up photos of fish and streams hung up as well and my 75 gallon aquarium on a stand right inback of my tying desk. I have been tying in my garage on a tiny flimsy fold up table designed for tail gating/beer pong for years with no place to hang materials.
Sounds like your plan needs to come to fruition!

Yea I’m searching on FB market place for a desk big enough then I have everything else i need basically except wall racks. Assume the home Dee-pot will have something i can use for the wall racks.

Back