The way of the trout.

buzzonthefly

buzzonthefly

When I was a kid in the 70's in school they showed a movie called.The way of the trout It shows a guy along a stream tying a fly and hooking a trout. I think the fish broke him off. I can't remember it all that was 35+ years ago.

A blast from the past......

http://www.lrctu.org/movies/TheWayofaTrout/

Thaks for posting, that was a great film.

Thank you for posting the film. I think I saw it sometime in the past also . It could have been in school I'm not sure. Enjoyable to watch. Is that reel a Hardy? I like the C&R theme at the end.

Hay man thanks alot,I'v looked high & low fore this. This is great great big blast from the past.This is what sparked my intrest in FF.It was a few years before I saw some one doing it in personand and he was good buddy of my grand farther. I fished with him fore about 5 years he was 88 when he died and I was 13,I fished with him a week be fore he past away.Boy do I miss him I think about him all the time.May be if I know the right title I may not have had to look so hard. Thanks again.

very cool film! glad i took the time to watch it.

Well, since you all already know I'm old, I guess I'm not dating myself. I have the book version of the film. It's fairly good, too.

I didn't have time to watch it all, so I stopped when in hilarious laughter at the angler falling in while trying to get position on the fish for the first time. :cool:

All the way over head....

Finished the last part. Noticed the angler returned wearing chest-highs.

Back