THE SCIENCETIST

M

maxima12

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: NOBOBY SAID IT WAS EASY! Behold a new spring beginning with opener of trout! What a true experience of life and pleasure! Hope you all fare well. Best wishes to all here and gone.

When I think of what Pa. has to offer, a tear comes to my eye. If I could only give a bit back for her beauty, her smell, her loyalty, her sacred life, her love to me!

I try? Behold, "Take it, it's yours" Mother Pa. is calling you home. Home to the brave and free.

Please turn on Cold Play the Scientist now! MUSIC!

REMEMBER, "LIFE IS SHORT, AND WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER".

NO QUESTIONS OR ANSWERS NEEDED. JUST DIG DEEP, TO FIND YOUR OWN!

MAXIMA12

Hooray for PA! Instead of Coldplay I chose to listen to N'Sync. Is that okay? Whoops, sorry, no questions......I forgot.

FIGGER, LOVE YOU MAN!.. HIP , HIP, HOORAY FOR PA. IT'S TIME TO STAND FOR PA.

MAXIMA12

SORRY! IT'S TIME TO SHOUT PA. SHOUT TO THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS. PA. IS MINE AND PA IS YOURS AND PA IS ALL I NEED. I AM PROUD TO BE A PA. OUTDOOR PERSON.

WELL, WE MIGHT AS WELL GET THIS GOING. THE FIGGER GOT ME STARTED. HATS OFF TO PA. BOW DOWN TO THE ONE YOU WILL SERVE. Sorry for all caps , got excited and lost control. You know how it is when you tasted candy for the first time.

Pa. is sweet candy! Sweet by every means and no carbs.

HAIL, HAIL, HAIL TO PA.

LETS GO. BROTHERS, SISTERS. AS A FRIEND ONCE SAID "JUST DO IT".

NOW: Please listen to cold play CLOCKS! MUSIC

MAXIMA12

From "A Rush of Blood to the Head", a good Coldplay CD which I have. But know the spelling of Scientist. Clocks is still one of my favorites.

I didn’t think I’d was possible to go deeper off the deep end but here we are....

I didn’t think I’d was possible to go deeper off the deep end but here we are....

Give me "Vicarious" by Tool.

deeper? Deeper and Deeper. The Fixx.

All good but may I suggest the post, Scientist, a point of entry into a new beginning of thought for the enjoyment of Pa. and it's absolutely wonderful rewards.

Let's get this right boy's and gal's.

Example: my brother, John Arway, always has to defend himself, on how much was cut and lost. I cried! Hoped, brother said, "new fleet of trucks, new hatchery and 65 employee's more added!.

Let's see this be real. Believe in Pa. BE PA. BEAUTIFUL! STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR EVERYTHING!

Let's have a good play, t shirts, BE PENNSYLVANIA
BEAUTIFUL!

Maxima is right about 99% of the time, they found me wrong once and it was found to be a error!

You don't have to be a scientist to figure this one out!

By the way!

TAKE THIS BOTTLE--BY FAITH NO MORE--MUSIC! PLAY
MAXIMA12

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk

"Somethings wrong with his medulla oblongata"

Love those old Sandler movies.

BROOKIECHASER, YEP THAT'S ME. YOU DON'T GET ANY EXTRA'S WITH THE MAX. NEVER HAD TO SELL MYSELF. TAKE ME FOR ME, OR WALK AWAY.

Just a guy in the hot wet dirty dust. Make my head above ground once in a while. But, most of the time I am swimming in quicksand!

Offensive? I can be. But my theory is, if I don't like you, I would never speak of you. Better to be thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubts.

I am just the guy that saw it all, some I like, others will never be spoken.

Road is well traveled and hard, stone in my shoe's will come out. Stone in my heart is another fish tale!

Love ya! Hope I can recruit you to the brotherhood!

Maxima12

ryansheehan wrote:

Wow, a movie buff. Nothing more engaging than an Adam Sandler movie.

ryansheehan wrote:

Wow, a movie buff. Nothing more engaging than an Adam Sandler movie.

hey, sheehan, tired of that old picture, would like an update on that 9 incher.

If the sun refused to shine, I will be still be loving you. Zep

Not about me!

All about Pa. Brother of brothers. Be a mountain of lust and speak your mind.

Tell the Max why you love Pa.

What the heck tell the world, Deliver, what I may fail to do!

Time to promote the great outdoors of Pa.

This all started with a wish you luck, simple no response! You people added steam to maxima's engine. For that I wish you the best in the world.

I won't sleep tonight, True.

by the way, down in a hole, alice in chains. music, fill an ear.

MAXIMA12

Guess I was lucky to be mentored by the best. Francis X Kennedy, we , always met when he was up Pleasant Stream in Mastdon.

Wayne, Conservation Wayne, can't remember last name. Stroke took a toll on me. But, Wayne in his blue sport coat and emblem on his pocket, death will only take that from me. I guess that's okay. Would like to talk to them again.

Now, I am talking 50 years ago but the impression these 2 giant's placed in me was a lifetime.

Coolness surrounded them in every way.

They took me aside and let the coolness run down my shoulder. Little known to them, it ran inside to my heart.

50 years later, I am the word of the giant's. COOL, COOL, COOL PA.

LOVE HER, EMBRACE HER, FIGHT FOR HER, RESPECT HER, MOTHER PA. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL LADY!

On a different note I caught fish today. Real, live fish......on a fly rod. Amazing, I know. They swam and I pulled them in using bits of metal, plastic, and fiberglass. And then, I let them all go. All beautiful smallmouth bass gone to swim another swim.

Back