The Riches of a Fly Fisherman, Fisherman, Outdoorsman, Trapper

M

maxima12

Again, I must turn on Eagles Desperado Album, Certain kind of fool and desperado will set the tone for what I say! Let me state this!

Richer than all the gold in the deepest jungles of Peru, Bolivia, and The Yucatan! Yep it's right here in Pa. Riches of friendship that will outlast gold and silver longer than a lifetime of a lifetime! Most will not understand, some will!

For the some, how about those regular type people that help you in, could be a very small way, or severely a huge life changer!. Seen both sides of this deal! Let me stand and salute and also get on my knees and thank! In my hard times of trouble throughout my life, one thing stood out for certain, The FF,-----Fisherman Friendship! Well, if you have not found it yet, "stick around".

Well it makes a big circle and if you get close, a big electrical shock hits you. If you get a little more involved, center ring, "visions will appear". Visions of your wildest dreams, bigger than big, better than best, Greater than great!

These rare feelings are called riches! You can't buy them. These are earned over time! Riches, I am sure some have them, some are working on getting some, and in the end most will have them. But beware it will take time, maybe a lifetime!

The riches of FF, the hard gold and diamonds are cool. Cool to the hand and eye but cold to the spirit. The spirit of Fisherman Friendship, "Hotter than Hell".

Maxima12

Outlaw Man! Eagles, true too!

Maxi, I love the Eagles, especially that Album.

Back