The Pennsylvania Bulletin

NewSal

NewSal

Just wanted to let everyone know that may not know, the PA Bulletin includes all new waters being added to the class a list. As well as any other changes being made by the PA boat commission. I get the bulletin emailed to me by my place of work, and often times there is some good information regarding the fish and boat commission, as well as listing all the new class a classifications.

Just wanted to let everyone know that may not know about it, its a pretty good source of information.

Here is a link to this weeks bulletin:
http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol46/46-42/46-42.pdf

Fish and boat information begins on page 66.

Hey Thanks for the info Salvelinusfontinali...great source
Tom

I didn't notice that this weeks bulletin doesn't list the streams being added, but it usually does include the names of the streams, as well as any information regarding spills, permits/overview of projects being done near class a streams, revisions of fish and boat laws / regulations ect...

Just a neat little source of info to check out once in a while

Salvelinusfontinali wrote:
I didn't notice that this weeks bulletin doesn't list the streams being added, but it usually does include the names of the streams, as well as any information regarding spills, permits/overview of projects being done near class a streams, revisions of fish and boat laws / regulations ect...

Just a neat little source of info to check out once in a while

These are the ones I use for streams added-this is the most recent ones should be new ones listed soon

Proposed Changes to List of Class A Wild Trout Waters

Classification of Wild Trout Streams September 2016

Back