The next Jam

lowkey

lowkey

So when is the next Jam? I really would like to meet you all. I've been hiding too long! Took me long enough just to start posting...

take a look in the event and meet up section and go to something in your area. The big jam won't be till next may, but lots of smaller gatherings all around the state. And if you simply want to fish with someone, just put up a post and I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Thanks bikerfish. I'll check.

What part of Pa. are you in Low?

The Imperial City, of course. York, PA. ;)

Next major one,for me ,will be Erie. Anyone interested in chasing Ontario Browns after Erie? The Moose and I will be going back to New York for a week of fishing the Ontario Tribs.
GG

ooh, that's tempting, GG. Little far for me in the near term however...

You're in a great area in York. Can you get out during the week or only on weekends? Next time I'm thinking of hitting a York stream or two I'll let you know.

Jeff

Sounds good, Almitak. I'm pretty flexible as to when. Let me know what would work for you.

Bunch of us getting together at the Little Lehigh tomorrow for a cookout, fishing and b/s session. (see the Fish and Chips thread in the Events and Meet-Ups section of the forum)

Come on down......

Was just thinking about the steelhead JAM yesterday. I'll put some things together and post the details soon.

Ryan you need to come to my summit in October first!

gulfgreyhound wrote:
Next major one,for me ,will be Erie. Anyone interested in chasing Ontario Browns after Erie? The Moose and I will be going back to New York for a week of fishing the Ontario Tribs.
GG

when will Erie be ?

I am planning a trip up to the Salmon/Little Sandy Veterans Day weekend 11/08 - 11/11

i'd love some company, especially if folks spey/skagit cast as its my first trip up there....

Cheers

mark.

Erie steelhead JAM is typically somewhere between the last weekend in October to the 2nd weekend in November. I'll work out those dates soon.

The_Sasquatch wrote:

You have a summit? Will Putin attend? I'd like to bitch-slap that dude.

Seriously though, when, where, agenda?

Jeff

we should have an oak orchard jam (as if there isn't enough people there already)

The_Sasquatch wrote:

I would love to, but by the looks of it I may not even make many Erie trips this year.

Guess I have to wait until my kids are big enough to join me.

Back