The Flickr Fly Fishing Photog Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
lukecarroll.jpg
I have been enjoying some time on Flickr over the past year. As much as I embrace expanding my fly-fishing skills here at PaFlyFish, I look forward to enhancing my photography knowledge from those on Flickr. Members of Flickr can join groups and share their photographic interests with other group members.

The two groups I enjoy the most are naturally Fly fishing and Trout Streams and Rivers You've Fly Fished. Both groups have a few hundred members. The images posted come from all skill levels and all over the world. They provide an amazing world journey of fly-fishing from many different views. A few members of those groups really present some fantastic photography.

Luke “LukeCphoto” Carroll resides in Western New York and caught my eye with his dazzling close-up macro photography of flies, bugs and gear. Luke’s almost daily photographic adventures visually captivates your attention with mash-ups of tied flies and mayflies. He entices you to join him on fly-fishing trips near his home waters with is photographs of colorful monster lake brown trout. Luke’s images can be seen in photo essay coming out in the Jan/Feb issue of Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine or on his blog Proven Patterns.

coreykruitbosch.jpg
Corey “Cor23” Kruitbosch takes you across the country to Utah, Wyoming and beyond. Corey’s stunning images of travel, fins and fun make want to pack your bags and join him every day he is out on the stream. From his wide valley views of Wyoming to his frozen iced guides on the side of snow banked rivers there is a story that is told with every image. Several magazine editors have recognized his imagination too. Catch and Trout Magazines have published many of his photographs over the past several years. More of Corey’s thoughts and photographs can be found at his blog at Western Fly Fishing.

There are several other creative photographers like 1BG and localwaters801 provide some images you don’t want to miss too. Take a spin over to Flickr and enjoy the travels.

ryguyfi
The JAM will be here before we know it. For those who are debating whether to come or not you really should. It's by far one of the most fun things I've done in a long time. Can't wait till May.

Last edited:
M
What gorgeous, studly men you have at the Jamboree!
Missy, Dave's wife (middle-guy)

Last edited:
D
Is there anything special I need to bring to the Jam, you know, besides flies, a rod, tent and bag? This will be my first and possibly only jam since I move to Tennessee on Monday or Wednesday after the Jam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back