The Evil Empire takes another one on the chin

S

schrec

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07220/807724-358.stm

I was up in central PA recently and was hearing that Beeber bought some property along Elk. Story is he bought 200 yrds of stream front and proceeded to stock large trout in it. Locals say they are eating all the natives. I was asking about it because it used to be one of my choices when Penns gets warm like it is now.

If Beeber bought land along Elk Creek and has it posted and has yet to invite me up for a day of fishing, he will not be permitted to join us in the Smokies next year. :cool:

We all have open invitations. He just expects a door gift of about $80k.

I think you meant "Beaver" but you typed "Beeber."

I think Donny needs one of those guys who charge a bunch of money to listen to their patients, usually while they are laying on a couch?? The guy is definatley losing it!! Judge Kurtz does not like folks who do not heed his orders.

JackM wrote:
I think you meant "Beaver" but you typed "Beeber."

Yep, might be why I didn't get that job as a court reporter.

I have heard that the local police are getting tired of being called there for folks stepping on the "hallowed ground" how many times do they have to respond or do they even have to respond at all. What happens when they quit coming??

tabasco_joe,

I have been called many things, and probably even more behind my back, but this one takes the cake! And if I ever had streamside land, it would most certainly be open to fishermen, maybe even JackM.

beeber (aka NOT beaver!)

Back