Test for new forums

afishinado

afishinado

Staff member
Dave Kile has brought back the OT forum in another form (kinder, gentler...better!!) called "Off the Water" and has added two new Travel forums.

There is some question as to if the new forums are visible to all regular members when logged in to the site.

Please respond to this thread when logged in:

> Yes the new forums are visible to me and I am able to open the threads and read the posts

> No I cannot see the new forums at all

> I can see the new forums, but cannot open the threads

> Yes the new forums are visible to me and I am able to open the threads and read the posts

Yes they were viewable

Yes the new forums are visible to me and I am able to open the threads and read the posts

Thanks

Yes the new forums are visible to me and I am able to open the threads and read the posts.

Yes!, using a Kindle

Yes, I can see them.

Yes the new forums are visible to me and I am able to open the threads and read the posts.

Seems to be working just fine!

Thanks guys, for taking the time to help us out with your responses.

The test is over and this thread is locked. If anyone has any issues with the new forums or any other issue relating to the site, use the "Site and Forum Comments" section to report it.

Back