SWPA stream flows

MathFish

MathFish

Is anyone willing to share what some of the SWPA stream flows are like now?

I would like to get out to fish this weekend and with the leaves falling, I'm wondering if any flows are decent enough to keep the creeks mainly free of leaves.

I know Loyalhanna, Laurel Hill and Linn Run are on the USGS website, but could anyone offer what Dunbar, or Meadow Run are like? I figure they are probably low, but I am wondering if they seem fishable or are they too low to keep the leaves from piling up...

Thanks for any insight.

Haven't been by them recently but their near normal flows ( from looking at the other streams) for this time which is on the low side. Supposed to rain here in the next 24 hours so that could help if it doesn't knock too many leaves into the stream. Leaf drop is late this year (at least in south hills of Pittsburgh) most trees still have many leaves on them.

Haven't been by them recently but their near normal flows ( from looking at the other streams) for this time which is on the low side. Supposed to rain here in the next 24 hours so that could help if it doesn't knock too many leaves into the stream. Leaf drop is late this year (at least in south hills of Pittsburgh) most trees still have many leaves on them.

Id bet they are on the lower end of average for the time of year. Everything has been so low this summer so even if we do get a good soaking, Id imagine theyll drop pretty fast back to the current level

Back