SW PA streams

V

vmthtr

Not being from PA, is there any decent water near Waynesburg, Carmichaels, Rices Landing, Mather???

Hi vmt,
Welcome to our forum. Are you asking about trout fishing or are you interested in warm water (or both)? Lakes, rivers, streams?

There are several stocked streams in the your immediate area of concern. Unfortunately none of them have reproducing trout populations. So its a Spring trout season thing. Or you can check out Ten Mile Creek for Smallmouth and some late season club stockings.

Check out the PF&BC area maps. County Guide Select your county (Greene) then toggle the radio buttons on the right and hover the call outs for the respective stream names close by. You can cross check them with the stocking lists.

PF&BC County Guide Map

What time of year do you plan to fish there?

I live just outside Jefferson. I do all my fly fishing in the mountains around ohiopyle. If you fly fish maybe we can hook sometime.

Looking for trout. I don't get there often, maybe once a year. Living outside of Jefferson, do you know any Woodrings? They are my Cousins.

I really enjoyed the mod responses to this thread. Even if Mo didnt like Tusky's puppy moment on Big Spring lol. You're stand up guys and I appreciate your dedication to the site.

Thank you!

Back