Sunglasses

T

trout_stalker

I'm in the market for a pair of prescription sunglasses. I've noticed that much of what is now offered are these wrap around style. Here's my question. Do you guys find that this style is prone to fogging? I tried a pair in the store and even in there they fogged up. What do you do about that, other than the usual anti-fog application? My older style was the "conventional" style with side shields. I never used the shields since with them the fogging was a nuisance.

Leo R

I have a pair of wrap around... I can't say that they fog any quicker than my other glasses. I can say they are much better for me on the water...I don't get the glare coming in from the sides with all the angles of reflection. I used to get headaches from this side glare. I can definitely see the water better with the wrap arounds.

After years of fighting it I finally had Smith Optics make a pair of perscription bi focals....They are the best thing I have ever done..
No problems at all...
Bill

I wear Smith non-wrap arounds. I got the non-wraps for the same reason, they fog easier. No real problems w/ non-wraps.

Back