Streamers

blueheron

blueheron

It's tying time, as soon as the snow flies, I get the urge for tying.
Here's today's pile of streamers.

Attachments

• brook.JPG
    brook.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 10
  • brown.JPG
    brown.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 3
  • rainbow.JPG
    rainbow.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 2
  • softfull.JPG
    softfull.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 2
  • mara.JPG
    mara.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 3
  • thunder.JPG
    thunder.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 4
  • edson.JPG
    edson.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 3
  • rabbit.JPG
    rabbit.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 3
Very nice, should do the job nicely. If means anything my daughter's favorite is the "thunder" she's 11, I think the pink has a lot to do with it. :) Personally I like the brookie.

Thanks and tell your daughter thank you, of course it means alot. I truthfully fish mostly whitish streamers but once in a while the colors will really get 'em going.

Agreed,what sizes ya got going on there? 10,12- 2x ?

Couple of #5 -4xl tde some #6 -3xl loop eye a #10 - 4xl (edson) and a #2 - 4 or 5xl (rabbit)

HaHa, I wasn't even close. The wife keeps telling me to wear my glasses more. :lol:

look good.

On the thunder, a few looser wraps at the back of the tie down point will prevent the hair from splaying out as wide. It looks like you've tied it with the looser wraps at the front...

Thanks Eunon, that was a bit of an experiment. I like the idea of the Thunder Creek flies for skinny water, but the reality is I won't be tying too many of them. I get into my mad scientist mode and tie a bunch of different styles and look at them in a comparative way. I still have my favorites .

aforementioned favorite, and one for Eunan.

Attachments

• claret.jpg
    claret.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 2
  • thcrforeun.jpg
    thcrforeun.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 2
Back