scs_browntrout

scs_browntrout

test

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Sculpin type?

yes, sorry i am learning to download a picture finally found something works, and am looking to get some sculpins.

scs

Baron any ideas to buy a few other than ebay?

I have regularly used Anglers Dream, Big Y Fly and Flyshack and I have caught fish. I'm still new to this having only one year under my belt so I may not be the one to follow.

I have bought from fly shack and I have some flies on back order thanks for the tips

Where and what are you chasing with you gear?

Go to bigyflyco and get these in size 8.
https://www.bigyflyco.com/sculpin-3-detail.htm

I have them in all 3 colors but I find myself fishing olive and black most often. Pretty cheap, very simple and very fishy. Depending on how deep you fish and how fast you want them to sink you may want to put a split shot or two 6in above the fly. Just make sure to get them water logged before you start fishing them otherwise they will not sink and swim properly.

That exact sculpin pattern you posted I picked up from Kelley Galloup's Slide Inn. He's got tons of streamers and streamer material packs if you choose to tie your own

Slate Run tackle has that very fly and many more patterns of streamers. They do online sales. Or there’s nothing better than going there and check g out the flies.

Back