STRANGE CHRISTMAS GIFTS

P

PennypackFlyer

Well I think I may have the strangest gift of them all. My daughter got me a new lure: "BOOBY FISHING LURE" Guaranteed to land the big one! :lol: :lol: It is a set of breasts with a hook attached.
Not sure if i can use them as indicators though. they look like they may float so I may give them a try.

Well, one thing's for sure. You won't have a hard time keeping your eyes on it as it floats along!! :lol:

As you know they are proof that man can focus on more than one thing at the same time.

:-D :-D :-D

My two boys picked out a bass fishing case that was filled with fishing related candy. Had gummy worms, gummy frogs, Swedish fish, and a bunch of hard candy type of fishy things. O and four red and white bonnets. The gummy candy was super hard, but I guess edible. It was more cute then weird. Once the candy is gone it will be a nice streamer hard case.

That's cool, kids are great.

Best gag gift I saw was "PureDrop". When in the bathroom, before doing your business, you put a drop or two into the bowl.

Supposedly it prevents foul odors from emanating from the bowl.

it aint the bowl that stinks, its the hole. got any drops for that?

Haha, I asked the same question, in more chosen terms. Was in my in-laws family. And no, not for me. :)

PCray:
With 20 years Navy service I have very little tact. I am straight forward with a little sense of humor.

SBecker: the gummies make good bass lures if you can get the hook into them.

Back