steelhead guide

B

bambooroduser

can anyone recommend a guide for fishing for steelhead up around erie, prefer elk creek thanks-randy

Paul Krott, he's a member here.

PatrickC. He also sometimes posts here. I've never used a guide for fishing, but I've met Patrick and have fished with him. He spend an entire day with me, showing me some nice spots with relatively easy access for some less mobile people I planned to fish with. Worked out well, if only those less mobile people actually knew how to catch fish.;-)

He is a heck of a nice guy and can floss steelhead even better than me (inside joke).

Anyway, here is his website.

http://www.fomoutfitters.com/

are you looking for acess to private water?

If not
you are wasting you $$$... imo
just go to a access point and start fishing/walking

Another vote for PatrickC. Did a day with him to learn spey casting and also brush up on my single hand technique, and I couldn't have been happier. A heck of a nice guy, and a fantastic guide.

PatrickC put me on my first steelhead at one of the Jams, awesome guy knows his stuff

# 1 for PatrickC. Woof Woof. GG

Read the John Naggy book and hit a Great Lakes Trib. Not very difficult to get the addiction. Note: better hope this dry spell changes in late summer or once again it will be a slow year. Erie county is now in moderate drought 9" below normal so far this year, last year we were 7".

You guys are making me blush. :) I'm happy to help anytime. Just say the word.

Back