Stealthcraft Drift Boat - 13' Sniper

S

spike9027

Selling my 2016 Stealthcraft 13' Sniper Drift Boat - $7000. It has been garage kept since I brought it back from Michigan last summer. The boat has only seen water a few times and is nearly brand new with a few minor blemishes.

Boat details
- 3 man boat
- Gel-Coat bottom
- 9' Sawyer Composite Oars
- Exterior: Green Aqua Design
- Interior: Gray, green, black and white

Extras:
- Chine guards
- Casting Hood with dry storage
- Front box seating with dry storage
- Supra Roller trailer system (easy on and off)
- 6 point adjustable rowers foot brace

I will include in a net of buyers choice (Rising boat net or Custom Handcrafted wooden net I've built). Selling the boat due to a lack of time. It is a want to sell not need to sell scenario, firm on price.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 59
  • untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 47
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 45
  • untitled3.png
    untitled3.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 45
Isn't a brand new one $6,995?....

Until you add on options and delivery, the price ends up being a lot more. My 14' Ransom was base of $6995 when I ordered it February 2015 (I believe). Invoice build sheet read $10,850 for delivered boat. Almost crapped when I saw the difference but had a deal agreed upon so I didn't have to make up the difference.

Yes that is the cost of a new boat without any upgrades. As Krayfish stated additional options added to the boat increase the final cost considerably.

understood...thanks...nice boat

CRB - Fiberglass.

Jeff - PM did not come through

I believe the core of the boat is made of a honeycomb plastic. It doesn't absorb water and is tough. Fiberglass over top of core material. Pushing a Clacka off a trailer and pushing this off a trailer is an eye opener. Stealth is very light.

Correct on the honeycomb core. I do not have experience with other boats to judge weight, however I was surprised with the easy of loading/unloading the boat. I think the roller system on the trailer is a big help as well.

Revised price: $6000

Is this still available?

Boat has been sold.

To anyone I know ? :)

Back