Start line, finish line!

M

maxima12

Start now, finish later! The end is sure to come! Before the end, give fly fishing a try! Might save you! Pa., what a great starting point! The best. Go west and smoke a cigar, fish Pa. and smoke a salmon, trout, fallfish, or smoke yourself happy! Smoke on my jacket, tells the story!

Pa. what a wonderful story! I share it everyday. Many invite me, in respect, to share back!

Hi, I am Johnny, i have taken much, in the midst of perversion! Perversion from a false tongue! Tongue of lies!

Listen, to me, you will never find more enjoyment than what you have right outside your door in Pa. You can walk to it! Take the step, the first leads to VICTORY! Yeah baby, How about that first time! You forgot, I still remember! The scene is here in Pa. You may be unseen here and that is a beautiful promise for tomorrow! Now what can you do, be happy, fish Pa. or go west and eat a lot of chicken at Albertson's grocery store. Seems chicken is good!

Maxima12

but what about cutthroat?

They're all dead! They're throats were cut!!!!, lol, (leg slapper).

Caught cutthroat and cut bow, big deal! A picture on henrys lake of a trophy brookie. On the internet somewhere! Who cares! I gave the brookie to a hard working Mexican Family. They earned it More than Me! I am welcomed many places, free of charge, but have a problem leaving my home space! Pa. i choose nothing for staying, no loot is enough for leaving! Loot is in pocket, Pa. is always in mind!

Maxima12

Me and the suspecious few have a lot in common! I give and they use! They get rich and i get Lucky!

Maxima12

Nature showed these fellows how to steal and the guy next door taught me how to enjoy! I stole more than than they could ever take! Without hurting a soul!

Maxima12

Time for the broadcasters to go! Time to talk to old Mothers. They told you before and you ran only to find out, "they were right". Am i a liar. Or did you find out!

The vision is in old eyes! Not the plastic in your pocket, the new profits want.

Maxima12

He wrote a book about what you were thinking. You bought it because you thought he was with you! Guess he did not send you a dollar! He did not care, your thoughts he stole, he cared about his thought of :take:. Time to scrub the takers and follow yourself!

What separates the takers and you, well just about nothing! Takers, just make it easy for you to watch and not go! Go, Brothers and Sisters, to a heavenly feeling of free. Take Pa., it is yours! Learn on your own a be the next teacher for your young! Come around to true happiness! Or, you want to pay for boredom!

Maxima12

I would say Maxima12 is off his meds again but that assumes he was ever on them in the first place. Hopefully he tires of this and moves on.

My take from that is we have the ability to catch fish tell fish tails and enjoy life right here in are backyard of PA kinda cool

melvinp wrote:
My take from that is we have the ability to catch fish tell fish tails and enjoy life right here in are backyard of PA kinda cool

ya but. cutthroat.

One who thinks Albertson’s chicken tastes good lacks good taste.

Awe, come on, how can you not admit, the best time, the first time was PA. Starter point and for some, lots of you the finish point! I keep trying, for that a silver star! But i am looking for the gold! Golden Pa. that is! Look up, look left, look right, oh my, it is everywhere. Take a look someday while on the drive, that big mt. i wish i was on top!

The small waterways, i wish i fished, the folk, i wished i knew!, The big male mink, i wished i caught! The smell, i remember as youth! Are you in or are you out!

I like out, rather than in! What you say? Sky high Pa. never got close to the biggest Mts. But did find a all day crawl on some!

If you only knew, how big Pa. is. Well, your pal, Maxima12!
e
Grab it, you own it, you deserve it, take advantage, My pals gone, had a vision! Francis x Kennedy,,, Wayne, cool , cool , Wayne. You saw him, if you were around! Manny Gorden, Hello, are you blind.

I was lucky, to live it, you may ve lucky to remember it!

Maxima12

Maxima ,memories are the sweet treat of old age.GG

Gulf greyhound, Yes indeed, Memories! I want most if not all on here to have! and hold them! Tough task, i have the remedy!

tab of butter, 2 shots rum, a smoke from an outsider and a will to survive! A kick from afar, a push within and a good friend!

Maxima12

Hope you agree!

maxima12 wrote:
Start now, finish later! The end is sure to come! Before the end, give fly fishing a try! .. or smoke yourself happy! Smoke on my jacket, tells the story!

Pa. what a wonderful story! I share it everyday. Many invite me, in respect, to share back!

Hi, I am Johnny, i have taken much, in the midst of perversion! Perversion from a false tongue! Tongue of lies!

Listen, to me, you will never find more enjoyment than what you have right outside your door in Pa. You can walk to it! Take the step, the first leads to VICTORY! Yeah baby, How about that first time! You forgot, I still remember! The scene is here in Pa. You may be unseen here and that is a beautiful promise for tomorrow! Now what can you do, be happy, fish Pa. or go west and eat a lot of chicken at Albertson's grocery store. Seems chicken is good!

Maxima12

I'm not sure what the anti-west bias is all about.

Like many other flyfishers, I enjoy fishing in PA AND the western states.

There is no contradiction or conflict involved at all.

Fishing in Wisconsin was fun too. Can't forget the Midwest.

The place with the "best" fishing is a pretty subjective thing, at least for me. When we were out in the Midwest, it was great but I missed fishing PA. Now that we're back in PA, it's great, but (for trout anyway..) I miss the Midwest.

I guess the one thing I could say for sure is that if I could fish WI, MI and even NE Iowa as well as Pennsylvania and never make it out West again, I wouldn't feel all that deprived. I don't think it would work in the opposite direction for me, where I could only fish out West and never fish PA or the Midwest again. That would be a loss..

Not bias at all! We are upon a threshold of success in Pa. Let us take this to the "NEW" level! People want Pa. outdoors more than ever, Now!

Let us, "GIVE IT TO THEM". We all worked hard, for a long time! Our time has finally arrived. I have a lot of friends West! My goal, is offer a choice! Simple but fun! Eat Chicken or Eat A Big Fat Juicy Steak In Pa.

Worlds turn, times change! Commanders of Western Fly shops, a lot came from East! They went for the money! It is true! Time for the Hard Working, Dedicated, Hard Nose Commanders of Pa. to be recognized. We all know them!

The time is right to take a bite out of that Big Juicy Peach! We can send the seed West! Let them plant the Tree!

All My friends, Fly Shop owners at this time are in a struggle! I mean it! It is not easy! I have been lucky in life to know some of these Giants. May I add they treated me Wonderful! Why not give a little brotherly love back! You will be a better person and feel good!

Maxima12---------Lover of Pa. and the fine people here!

Back