SPENT WINGS!

M

maxima12

I find i like spent wings. Hen gizzley, most, with all colors of poly!

Had good results. Better than most, spent!

I think, to you, brother. A sweet sweater, you know the one that hangs! pull along, the last but the first! Well, that is dub!

Sweater dub---------the best!

Give it up, whim Sham! Never, Never, I replied! Picked up and in chains! Yes, true, forgot the first after the third!

Spent wings! I guess we tried them all. Some worked and others twisted the leader!

Laugh, i do! You did not use heavier tippet! Heavy, always go down, light will never go up!

Maxima12

Spent works well on Big Pine Creek, Waterville Pa. Waterville Pa., I love the Cheesesteaks from the Gas station store. Cookies too!

Nice people, just like me and you! Well done, in just being "at the right place".

Never understand me, i never figured me out from day one! Just know, beauty and good people in Pa. at every turn!

Spent, yes it was worth every Penny! Smiles, friendship, groans and grunts. Whisper to a cool ear! Listen fellows------ i was always thrown out and invited back tomorrow, or pay for damage, done so next day!

True--True--this is called, Spent and Spent!

Wing--can be a cut wing. I like Mallard, Wood duck, because you use the top, always lots left for a cut wing. Tie it spent and hold on.

Bigger is always better! Hale, to Jo Jo Gun----2 ways and a topper, spent like plane wings, delta wings and How about that Eddie Money, "Give Me Some Water".

Yes, Ride , Ride, Ride!

Thank god, i am not like you, thank god you are not like me!

Oh sure, Fly Fisher has a spent wing video, so does orvis, so does all the red in a white world. Cracker holiday to all!

Jane Says-------see my wig around! I Kick--will you!

Never a kick, just a slight push of red to blue! Want me! Never!

The leaf is close, only a smell, Boston, Racine, Philly and a small---Jewel Iowa.

Guess, a day of glory, i met a family from Jewel! Hear this, "Puss In Boots". Glory! Power and Free".

Maxima12

Back