Spam

wbranch

wbranch

Good morning,

I'm getting spammed on my photo "Nice Brown Trout". Here is one of the spam mails;

" adams
because it permits you to trade vows along with your closest loved ones members and buddies in an excellent location shoe sole . Nonetheless red bottom shoes red bottom heels shoes , the celebrations can commonly be expensive and in addition the unique lieu normally suggest that only a limited amount of family members will likely be in a position to witness your nuptials. But, in contrast to missing out around the pleasant that a location marriage ceremony can supply, why don't you maintain a celebration that characteristics an unique getaway concept leather sandals ? Using a few of modest touches, any ceremony can really feel as though it is getting held miles absent from property. As opposed to standard invites, deliver company cards that functionality map like styles. The invites will evoke emotions of journey and family"

On the "Streams" photo section, under my picture "Trico plumes" is this spam;

Jacqueline
power expenses for proprietors of apartments, for instance kitchen area aid, in common very noeud slingbacks black , appear at a few of the greatest customers of power of light inside a residence for Power STARFar more than one,five hundred companion of Habitat for Humanity within the U.s. has use of all lights, with Cree LED downlight, lastly, tory burch boots the CR6 downlight christian louboutin shoes . CR6 downlight would be to final fifty,000 hrs, 2010 new sandal in black much more than 22 several years, is created to become utilised if the lights 6 several hours each day. The leading LED downlights Power STAR standards, eat 85 % much less energy than a light bulb and fifty five % much less energy than a CFL bulb. Jonathan Reckford, CEO of Habitat for Humanity Global, stated he believes which has to allow a partnership with affiliates of Habitat for

wbranch:

It would be much easier for me to delete these if you can provide a link to help me find it.

I think I got them all...let us know if this continues.

Thanks. This is actually the second time it happened. I didn't mention to you guys the first time about two weeks ago. Another site I frequent, Troutnut.com, has been getting hammered by Chinese spammers and loading the site with hundreds of spam trash. Last night I went to that site and it wasn't available - I keep getting a 404 error report when I enter their site address.

When you see these obvious spams, it is helpful to call it to our attention, so thanks for that. I would caution about investigating or clicking links unless your computer or network is VERY secure. Oftentimes, with automated or semi-automated spamming, there could be malicious things waiting behind every/any link.

We'll get these kind of things off here as soon as they come to or are brought to our attention.

My email account made me aware that they were present. Initially I thought someone commented on one of my pictures. I once clicked on a link from a known email sender only to find out his address book had been infiltrated with a worm that attacks address books and will send unsolicited emails, forever, to everyone in your address book. In my case friends, businesses, and people I hardly knew were getting an email, from my prior email address with a link to a sex enhancement product. It was pretty embarrassing.

Thanks for informing us of the issue. This is one of the fights we have on our site like many others. We have a system that basically stops bots from getting onto the site as a new user. It does not stop individual user, we just have to play a whack a mole game when they show up.

I ask all users on the site to never click on links from here or anywhere on the Internet that is not a trusted source. Of allways keep your virus protection up to date.

We have attempted to block this spammer and don't feel they will be back. Please let us as you have of any other situations.

Thanks

Dave

Back