Some Carp Stalking

mute

mute

Went out today just to observe the water in my area. Well actually i got the spinning gear and some maize to try for some carp. Thinking the cooler temps would stir up some action i haven't gotten since June. Well, it didnt. Not sure whats going on. Havent had a single hit since 3 months ago when i used to average 4-5 per 2 hour outing.

After giving up cluelessly i threw the gear in the truck and just walked the river just to observe. Came across nice shallow flats with big carp. Seen a couple shoot straight out of the air like they were inhaling bugs on the surface or something. Most of them were mudding the whole time. This would probably be a good spot for trying to get them on the fly.

Attachments

• IMGP0747.jpg
    IMGP0747.jpg
    761 KB · Views: 6
  • IMGP0748.jpg
    IMGP0748.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP0749.jpg
    IMGP0749.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 3
Nice video mute

what format do I use to show a you tube vidio ?

under the video there is a buttom that says embeded click on it and a code will pop up copy and paste it the forum .

carp

Thanks Fredrick......

Holy hell, thats nuts.

Marsh creek, funny some days you see 18-25" browns there as well. its right near where the water from the under ground glacier lake runs into marsh.

Mute & Sandfly... Great videos of the Carp.. If you aren't aware a simple polarizing filter attached to your camera for those images would make you think you were under water with them...Same as using polarized sun glasses... You can find a proper fitting size lens at very reasonable prices.. No need to go for the high end filters..

Frank

Carp feeding on caddis and crawfish:

http://www.youtube.com/v/s81nr2UxnhQ?fs=1&hl=en_US">

try this:

Henry what are you doing up so early ??? you don't work....

another one;

Back