Small stream fun

A

AVL

My 13yo son has the fever, every day he wants to go, twist my arm buddy! We went to a small stream to catch little wild ‘bows, new experience for him. He ended up with close to a dozen caught, I caught a few on dries, but primarily just worked with him until he’d had enough of coaching 😏. Here’s a few pics:
. IMG 3229

IMG 3228
IMG 3223

Great stuff! Glad you both enjoyed the day.

Nice, I'll be going out later today with my son who's now 24. Trust me it's only a matter of time before your boy surpasses you in ability, know how, fish caught, etc.

Yo AVL, nice looking little bows, and nice looking streams there in those southern Appalachians. I would like to get down there and explore some of those trout cricks. But until then, I guess I will stay stuck here in PA.

Nice, I'll be going out later today with my son who's now 24. Trust me it's only a matter of time before your boy surpasses you in ability, know how, fish caught, etc.
Yep, he was already talking a little smack yesterday, i had to chuckle. I have daughters that are 31/31/27, so after raising 3 wonderful daughters that had no interest in fishing, having a boy who wants to fish all the time is amazing.

@jifigz, bring it don’t sing it, c’mon on down 🙂

Back