slate run, cedar run, there is a new one boys. babbs creek

M

maxima12

get you guns, your honey, and a 12 pack, burgers from bittners store in trout run.. make sure you meet george. best burger for outings here. good old pal , gone now, bob mccollough, nother good guys james barr, bruce smay, robert rinn. these boys are golden gods of virtue , statue just downright josey wales. biggest in pa history stream clean up. how can soo few do what millions only think of. don't let this one slip away. if you want to fight. fight here. don't forget about wilson creek on the other side of the golden triangle. on the rattler side. the new cedar and slate.

it is only by chance in my life to experience this area. i just want to give it all away and stay in a cave here. a man cave of course. i'll let you guys pick at this one. maxima

Heard about Babbs making a come back (dosing)..One of my fondest memories: winds on Big Pine drove us in to Slate and Cedar runs..We found protection from the 25-30mph gust there- little yellow stoneflies.

sundrunk, i see your from the gunpowder. hope you met the man. harry murry. he generally take 2 aspirin and goes fishin. good ole shenendoah valley. hope the wind drives you a nother 20 miles to babbs. maxima

Back