Simms G3 Wading Boots

Acristickid

Acristickid

Just FYI.

A boot I liked enough to buy a second pair- on a discount from Sierra Trading Post last July- 08.

Very big boots and kinda heavy but very comfortable and supportive.

However; the right boot developed a flapper and I called Sierra Trading Post- they emailed me a UPS label to be send them back and I am getting a $100 credit(price I paid) to my credit card. So I guess I got a wading boot for free for 8 months. The original pair still going strong though.

Not a crybaby about equipment and I dont know anyone that is tougher on equipment than me but expensive boots not making it a year- no way. Used probably 35 times.

I second that. If I am paying a higher price for a product, then it better last for me. I do fish alot and float a few streams and do a stream cleanup; sometimes I put them on in the winter and shovel snow. ;-) I do like Simms boots and waders, just hate the fact they cost so much. I am waiting for my new boots to come in. I ordered a pair of Rivershed with the vibram sole (since felt is on the way out). I was told my order was on back order til April 3rd. That day is almost here. I ordered them back in Feb. Can't wait to get them and try them out.

Back