Seven Springs Area

Bendog412

Bendog412

Hi folks:

Gonna be at Seven Springs for a conference on Friday, and am looking for some fly fishing options for Saturday morning. Obviously, I guess the Yough would be one good one. Any suggestions? Feel free to offer as much or as little info as you feel comfortable with....

Cheers

Steve

Laurel Hill Creek is right down the road. Make a right out of Seven Springs on County Line Road. Travel for about 2.5 - 3 miles. Entrance to Laurel Hill Park is on your left. That road will take you to the creek right where it empties into the lake. Fish upstream for a few miles.
Actually, practically anyplace on Laurel Hill Creek will have fish in it this time of year.

Jones Mill Creek is also in the park. Very small tight little brook with some wild fish in it as well as stockies. Gets pounded by park-goers though early in the season.

Back creek, Indian creek, and a stream that runs into Indian that I don't remember the name of.

Use the interactive maps provided by the Fish Commission. I don't say this to be smart but they do have nice interactive maps and the next time you find yourself in a different part of the state you'll have a tool.

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/county.htm

Back