Sedona Arizona

BelAirSteve

BelAirSteve

So the wife and I are heading to Arizona in late October to catch the Ravens game. We are extending the trip to Sedona for our anniversary. I searched the forum and found some old posts, but they were a couple of years old. There is so some good fishing close, but I thought I would ask if anyone has done any fishing there recently.

I would recommend enjoying your anniversary, rather than going fishing, unless of course your wife fishes. But take that with a grain of salt, I'm twice divorced.

Oak C reek has rainbows and some browns . on the Creek Outfitters may still be in business and worth a check. Gg

Get a hold of Brian here. http://sedonaflyfishingadventures.com/

Good guy and actually from the Pittsburgh area.

Visit Chapel of the Holy Cross, vortexes and mountain bike local trails.

I actually have a wife that indulges my fishing hobby, and she enjoys the spa as much as I enjoy fishing! Thanks for the info.

A couple of years ago my son an I fished Oak Creek from "Half Way" to "Banjo Bill" we caught good numbers of mostly small wild browns. If you start at "Half Way" take a rope to rappel down to the creek. We slid and it wasn't fun.

And of course, as a Steelers fan, I hope the Ravens lose. ;-)

don't waste your $ with a guide
as mentioned, Oak creek north of town in the "canyon'
the road runs alongside with lots of pull offs
watch for dirty diapers and empties of Bud Light Clamato

fish it early and be back for breakfast

Cool, the Monday night game. I'm heading to Miami for the game in December,again.

Back