SE PA Carpooling?

C

cwwbell

I know there must be some folks from SE PA heading out to central PA this weekend. Penn's and the Little J are blown out but Fishing Creek and Spring Creek are both looking good at the moment from what I've heard. If anyone is interested in carpooling I would like to hit one of them up for a day, but it would be nice to share expenses. Drop me an email if you're interested.

I might be talked into other destinations, too, possibly NE PA or even just the little lehigh or Harrisburg area.

cwwbell at gmail dot com

Gas is up to $3.10 up here. I may have to start carpooling to fish the Pine, and it's only 100 yards from the house! :-o

cwwbell - Email sent. If you don't mind fishing with a couple of middle aged guys that disappear in different directions on stream, we might be able to help you out. $2.81 a gallon here......Ed

Let me know if anyone comes to the Lackawanna River up near the scranton area,i'd be glad to show you around !!!

Thanks Heritage... emailed you right back.

Olyphant Lacky:
I've always wanted to fish the Lackawana, I was born in those parts. Would you be free on Sunday? You're a lot closer than State College...

I would hardly call the LJ and Penns blown out, they're only 100 CFS above the mean for this time of the year. Now if you're talking Pine Creek, that's blown out, it's about 1400 above the mean.

I agree with Chaz about Penns.
In about 6 hours I'll be having my rod bent by one of those Penns browns, and a few hours later my arm bent drinking a cold beer(s).
John

Glad to hear that Penn's is OK, but I won't be going there. Hopefully I'll be finding some elbow room elsewhere. I got my information from the flyfisher's paradise site and they had looked at the streams wednesday morning. So anyway, tight lines.

cwwbell,what time do you wanna go out fishing,let me know im mostly free every weekend..

O.L.:

I'll probably make it up there around noon on Sunday. drop me an email so we can find a spot to meet up: cwwbell@gmail.com

Back