Scott radian 10’ 7 wt

D

Deaddrift4130

I have a 10’ 7wt Scott radian I am looking to trade for a switch rod/reel of comparable value. Looking for a 11’ 6wt switch rod w/ a matching reel. Maybe even a 7wt. Or a longer rod for that matter. Just looking for a 2 hander to learn on. It’s main use will be swinging for Susquehanna smallmouth and Delaware trout in the winter. Also have a lamson guru 2 3.5 and assorted Airflo lines and opst commando head matched to the rod for trade depending on what is offered. Thanks

Will post/pm photos if interest is shown

Deaddrift4130 wrote:
I have a 10’ 7wt Scott radian I am looking to trade for a switch rod/reel of comparable value. Looking for a 11’ 6wt switch rod w/ a matching reel. Maybe even a 7wt. Or a longer rod for that matter. Just looking for a 2 hander to learn on. It’s main use will be swinging for Susquehanna smallmouth and Delaware trout in the winter. Also have a lamson guru 2 3.5 and assorted Airflo lines and opst commando head matched to the rod for trade depending on what is offered. Thanks

Will post/pm photos if interest is shown

I fish the Susquehanna River for smallmouth as well as the Delaware River for trout all the time and for a long time.

I own and fish a 10' 7wt rod (like you now own) and it is by far my prefered choice of rod for those rivers and types of fishing.

Interestingly, I also own a 11' 7wt switch rod, but it never makes the trip with me to fish those two rivers for trout or smallies.

After working at a fly shop for a good while and seeing the choices made by many fly anglers, I can only suggest you go out and fish a switch rod on those rivers before you trade your 10' 7wt SH rod.

Switches look great casting in videos on youtube, but actually fish them before pulling the trigger on trading away such a versatile rod like a 10' 7wt.

Good luck.

Attachments

• greener.jpg
    greener.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 4
Willing to sell this rod?

I have a 7wt Orvis Helios 2 Switch willing to trade

Ended up purchasing a new rod setup. No longer interested in trading. Sorry, and thank you for the replies.

Back