Scott Fly Rods - behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenghost
Love the production quality. It's really tough to create a believable, honest-feeling corporate video. They did an outstanding job.

Last edited:
greenghost
Love the production quality. It's really tough to create a believable, honest-feeling corporate video. They did an outstanding job.

Last edited:
greenghost

Last edited:
TimRobinsin
makes ya wanna buy a scott, well done.

Last edited:
TimRobinsin

Last edited:
TimRobinsin

Last edited:
mcfinn
Thanks for this post! Another finely tuned example of Felt Soul Media (Ben and Travis) rockin' the hyper-specialized fly fishing product media; and doing so with an astonishingly human touch.
ALL of Felt Soul Media's stuff is spot on, imo... well worth checking them out.

Last edited:
mcfinn
Thanks for this post! Another finely tuned example of Felt Soul Media (Ben and Travis) rockin' the hyper-specialized fly fishing product media; and doing so with an astonishingly human touch.

Last edited:
mcfinn

Last edited:
Pittflyguy
Thanks for the shout out... great list of blogs! I love seeing how cool our local fly fishing community is!

Last edited:
D
Dave -

I would have figured that you really have your hands full with this site. So, I'm kinda surprised to see that you still find the time to browse these others. Guess you are a real computer geek indeed!

Last edited:
R
Thanks for the classy list and a short explanation to it. Regularly enough reviewing flyonlyzone. I see that it is also mentioned in your list. Thanks again

classifieds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back