Saucon

L

LouM

Went to fish the Saucon, in the park, over the weekend. What a Zoo people all over the place in the creek, throwing trash, bottles, cans, etc in the water. But what really ticked me off was the number of people fishing bait and without a license showing, if they had one. Have to stay away from there on the holidays and weekends. I will put a call into the PFC this morning and see what they have to say.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Saturday was one of those fish-for-free days the PFBC came up with.

It may have been, but they still have to abide by the regs.

ya it was a fish for free day. my wife got her out for a day in.
what pigs! when i was in tioga i saw a guy that had a camp by the stream.....he tossed empty 12 pack of water bottles in the stream.(you know the outer plastic wrapper) it drifted down to me and a grabbed it. i walked up to his site and said excuse me you dropped this. he smiled and said no i threw it. i said well if your nice i wont tell the park ranger standing over there. he got red and took the trash. i probably should have told the ranger, but everyone deserves a second chance, even if they are a jerk!

Sal,
I'm surprised you didn't jam that plastic wrapper down his throat being an "extremist" and all. And especially after the way he answered you. Someone like that needs to have a talk with a ranger not a second chance. My hats goes off to you and your ability to politely handle a situation like that.

It must not have been a brookie stream.

Back