Sale on ebay hooks

ryguyfi

ryguyfi

I've used this guy a few times and have no complaints what so ever. I know a few other guys have ordered off of him. He occasionally puts a slight discount on his hooks and it just so happens they are right now. Might need to stock up soon.

http://stores.ebay.com/Gypsy-Outdoors__W0QQ_sidZ35622818QQ_sopZ2QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14

I bought one of my Peak vises from him. No complaints here weither.

TomGamber turned me on to this guy. I is a very good and reliable seller. Ships quickly and combines items to ship for the lowest cost.

Yeah i've been ordering off of him for about 2 years now. He was short of hooks on supply for one of my orders and sent me a free 25 hooks for the extra week it took to get them in. Can't beat $2 shipping for an unlimited amount of hooks.

I think I turned Tom onto this guy lol.

i recently orderd hooks from him, some where back orderd, it was great to see a personal hand written note, apologizing and thanking me for my business, i will definitely order from him again

So those hooks are DAI-RIKI 100 packs.

Those are different that Dai-Ichi hooks - correct?

Is the quality any different?

flyguy,
They are different brands. I prefer the Dai Riki hooks. I use the 135 for most of my nymphs. As for quality difference, I really don't think there is much but for some reason the Dai Riki is my hook of choice out of those two makers.

from what i understand dai ichi is a higher quality hook , most places sell them for 17 $ a hundred , i bought mustad 100 packs at neshanock shop at a good price 10:50 i think , plus bobs a hell of a guy !

WOW, Thats a low price!

Thanks for input.

I am looking for new hooks to replace Mustad - at about Mustad prices...say $10 per 100.

I use Mustad hooks often, but always when tying the flies I go though the fastest.

Foam ants and beatles.

PT

cressbug/shrimp

Would these be a good choice?
thx

Back