sage vxp

skiltonian

skiltonian

I'm hearing the new Sage VXP will be available in september, a buddy out west got to play with one and he said its unreal considering it'll being the $500 price range. Still too much for me, but i can afford a used on in a few years...

for all you fast action rod junkies about to drop some cash, i'd encourage you to wait a few weeks.

The VXP are the new XPs, only lighter!

That tells me that I should be able to find an XP on sale shortly. NICE

Awesome I can't wait to try one

I was thinking last week I should have gotten a 7 wt xp 3 years ago when they discontinued the line. All I was able to acquire was the 9' 5 wt. Man do I like that rod on the bigger streams in the western part of Pa. Time to start saving. :)

Just talked to Terry at Marblehead Fly fisher he said that he should have them in at the mid to end of September .

I thought the Z-Axis was the new XP? I'd be curious as to what the differences between the Z-Axis and VXP are. Assuming they are minor and cosmetic.

I have been under the same impression VTP. Feather Craft has them listed on their page. Not sure if they have them in stock yet or not. Sounds interesting.

There officially here http://www.sageflyfish.com/dyn_prodlist.php?k=383863#specss

I see they introduced a new line of reels too. The 4200 series. Looks like a nice reel! Nice new rod too but I have a 9ft. 6wt. VT2 already and I like it so will not be purchasing a VXP. At least for now LOL!

I very much like the looks of that reel!

I am anxiously waiting to get my hands on one of those new reels. It will have a home on my Z Axis to be sure. Very nice looking reel and I've heard nothing but rave reviews about them from the guys who went to the show in Denver.

Back