Rods, Blanks, and Kits For Sale (2 of 2)

jeffroey

jeffroey

Second of 2 listings: Listing a number of rods, blanks, and kits for sale. Before diving into details of each listing, I’m also looking to add a Scott G2 885 to my rotation. If you have one of those laying around, please feel free to add it to the conversation involving a partial trade with anything I listed below.

All prices listed do not include shipping.

==============================

SF-ERA SCOTT G-SERIES BLANK – 6’-9” 4WT (2 of 2 – Fisher Spigot Stock)

Original Scott G carbon blank with custom fit spigots made from original Fisher spigot stock. Another blank bought from Randy Johnson but this one came to me with Fisher stock spigots (Randy indicated he did that with the intent to build this one out for himself and liked how the Fisher stock softened the action compared to the original), a small stent to extend the handle and the tip top installed. Excellent condition. Blank only – no sock – no tube.

Asking $200
20230415 115633
20230415 115636

REDINGTON BUTTERSTICK (V1) 360-3 – 6’-0” 3WT

Very Good condition factory rod with a couple of surface scuffs that one would expect from this rod being fished on a small stream, like it should be. Rod and divided factory tube.

Asking $150
20230415 120606

REDINGTON BUTTERSTICK (V2) 580-3 – 8’-0” 5WT

Excellent condition factory rod that I don’t think every left the yard. Rod and divided factory tube.

Asking $180
20230415 115937

FENWICK FENGLASS FG663-3 – 6’-6” 3WT *NEW*

1 of 2 I own, in fact I own most of the Fenglass’ from this product line. Only out of the tube for pix. Plastic still on the grip. Rod, factory sock and tube.

Asking $200
20230415 120211

LAMIGLAS FF663 - 6’-6” 3WT

Excellent build. Excellent condition. Hunter green silk wraps. Rod and sock – no tube.

Asking $300
20230415 120402

LAMIGLAS GALAXY P761 COMBO FLY/SPIN

A little discussion to be had here. I purchased this rod as a winter project I never got around to. I intended to strip it down to the blank and re-build it as a fly only pack rod that most who’s fished it calls it a heavy 5 or 6 WT. For this particular rod, the blank condition is excellent but most of the spigot gaps are on the low-end with the tip section joint being completely closed. Easy fix as part of my intended project: If I was to strip the blank, I’d adjust spigot fit easy enough by removing fractions of the female ferrule to open up the gap before re-wrapping. Just wanted full disclosure that I’m selling this as a project rod and it requires spigot gap work before fishing. Rod and original tube – no sock.

Asking $75

20230415 120817

Awesome blanks/rods in both of your listings. Some rare stuff here. That Fisher! And those Scott blanks. Good luck 👍🏻

I’m interested in the 6’ 3WT Butterstick.

I am highly interested in the Fenwick Fenglass FG663-3. Is this one still available?

I sent you a separate message apart from this thread with my contact information. I have been searching for this rod for sometime to complete my collection of this series. I will pay asking price plus shipping (insured) and will send money immediately via your preference (I.e. Zelle, PayPal, etc.). Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Back