Rods and Reel for sale

troutfanatic

troutfanatic

hey all.

I am trying to reduce my rod collection by a few and get some cash for textbooks this semester. I have a few rods I am trying to sell. I own 17 rods, I use 5... probably overkill

Item 1. Cabela's Fish Eagle II. 9' 10 weight medium action. This is US made and I think it is a G Loomis under the Cabela's name. I am asking $75.00. It is in like new condition and has a black blank with really nice cork grip. It comes with a case. Rod is 2 piece.

Item 2. Cabela's CD3 reel. It goes with the above rod, but I am willing to sell items separate. It's a solid built reel with backing and S/A WF10F on it. I am asking $40

This rod and reel was used for ONE week in Alaska and I never used it again. I will sell them both as a combo for $100

Item 3. I have a TFO Lefty Kreh Signature Series in 9' 7wt. It is a good entry level warmwater rod. 2 piece. I bought it and used it for one spring and ended up buying a more higher end 7 weight. I am asking $70

Item 4. I have an old fiberglass rod that is in excellent condition. I don't know much about this rod. It was an impulse purchase. I am told it is a Horrocks-Ibbotson from the early 1960s. It appears to be a 6/7 weight. casts DT6 like a dream.

I have this posted on other forums.

questions? Ask in thread. pics? PM. I always screw up posting pics on here. I'll email them to you.

cheers,

Brian

I have a buyer for the 7 weight.

the 10 weight, reel and glass rod are still available.

Glass rod is sold. I still have the 10 weight and reel available.

Back