Rod, Reels and Line Sale!! 10wt Epic Toothy Critter rod, Orvis reels and some lines. Take a look

F

Fishwagen

Clearing out some items that are getting no use. Rather see them in someones else's hands other than a shelf. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Please make an offer if you like. I tried to price everything fairly to what I felt they were currently worth. Worst I can say is no. Lowballs will not be responded to. Sorry.

Rods:
Epic Bandit 7’ 9” 10 wt Fly rod with Epic sock and tube. This rod was built by me over a year ago and only “lawn cast” twice. Never has seen the water. Components include a ALPS brushed chrome up-locking reel seat, a full Wells grip w rubberized cork accents on both ends and a matching fighting butt. Snake Brand guides finished off in dark cherry silk thread with matching green accent rings at the ferrule ends and winding check. A very good looking and performing rod…IMO. Smallies, Pike, Musky Carp, Reds...anything big and nasty, this rod will handle it. $385.00 for everything shipped CONUS.

**As an added bonus, for anyone who buys at asking price I will include a nice selection of streamers and a hard sided “boat box” carrying case at no charge!!

Reels:
Orvis Access IV mid arbor reel (brushed chrome) with pouch. Excellent condition. $85.00

Orvis Access IV mid arbor reel (smoke finish) with extra spool and pouches. Excellent condition. $115.00

Orvis CFO II Disc reel (newer model/bronze finish) with pouch and Orvis Hydros WF4F line and backing. Excellent condition. $115.00

Orvis Battenkill BBS V (black finish) “made in England” stamp with pouch. New. $140.00

Lines:

Airflo 40+ Sniper WF10S3 New. $45.00

Wulff Ambush Triangle Taper TTAM6F Like new. $40.00

Orvis Hydros Bass/Warmwater WF6F Good/great condition 1/2 season on it. $30.00

I tried my best to price these items right. If I’m off please let me know so I can adjust accordingly. All prices are OBO and include shipping. Take $5 off if you want to meet up within a reasonable distance. Paypal only.
All gear unless otherwise noted is in excellent condition with very little or no use. Well maintained. I have pictures available at your request on any item.

Also...I am in the process of clearing out a big assortment fly tying supplies. Just haven't figured out how I want to do it. If you looking for something just ask. Or if your interested in a big lot! Maybe have to have a "Garage Sale"...

Tony's fly fishing bug has officially died? Sad day.

The "addiction" of thinking I need all this crap to catch fish has died!!! Thankfully. I'm just trying to spread around some of the "love."

PM sent

Back