River Smith River Quiver For Sale

mattwolf

mattwolf

I am selling my almost new River Quiver purchased from River Smiths. It is called the 4 Banger and holds 4 rods up to 10'4" long. When I purchsed mine back in August of 2019 they were $549.00. Now they are up to $599.99. The reason I am selling mine is because I would like the new 4 Banger in the color black. (Will match my vehicle better) The one I have is the natural aluminum. I am asking $450.00 for mine. Will look at shipping if rates are reasonable or I can have it delivered between Harrisburg area up to Northern PA.

Please feel free to contact me for more information and photos.
Email - mattwolf79@gmail.com
Phone - 315-404-9811

It is currently mounted on my vehicle, but it will include all mounting hardward. Here is a link to the manurfactures website of the one that I have (The 4 Banger).
https://riversmith.com/products/river-quiver/fly-rod-roof-rack.

Thank you,

Why not Paint it to match your vehicle?
A DIY project or an Auto Body Shop could paint it.
It could be a nice project to do over the winter.

CRB wrote:
Why not Paint it to match your vehicle?
A DIY project or an Auto Body Shop could paint it.
It could be a nice project to do over the winter.

That's a good idea, but could cost as much or more to have it painted than to purchase a new one.

Im sorry.
But over the years have sprayed my patio furniture to match what ever seat pads my wife liked over the years. a can of primer and a spay can of top coat,even if you had it tinted at an auto paint shop would be under $100. I doubt it would take 1 can of each,

CRB, Thanks for the information, but when I pay that much money for somthing nice I want to keep it that way and not ruin it. I'll sell this one and buy the factory powder coated one so I don't have to worry about primer and or paint peeling off over time.

I would go about it the same way,man. I work hard to invest in nice things...and want them to stay that way.

I do a lot of that Type of work in my occupation as a New product department Supervisor and realize others are not so handy/professional with their work/projects.

We can't all be professionals.

CRB wrote:

... and realize others are not so handy/professional with their work/projects.

That was a real BS move right there. :roll:

I've thought about getting one of these rods racks for a while but the thought of theft always eats at me but hey they could just as easily smash my windows and take everything to.

CRB wrote:
I do a lot of that Type of work in my occupation as a New product department Supervisor and realize others are not so handy/professional with their work/projects.

Wow, that was unnecessary.

Mwheaps32 wrote:
I've thought about getting one of these rods racks for a while but the thought of theft always eats at me but hey they could just as easily smash my windows and take everything to.

Theft can always be an issue, but the River Quiver does have a lock on it. Of course someone could always cut the plastic or metal, but like you said someone could just as easily smash out a window. Knock on Wood, so far I haven't had any theft issues, or heard about any.

Price Reduced to $425.00

Item has been sold. Post can be removed. Thank you,

Back