right angle reels - usa made!

T

Tiltaxp

hey guys if you can take a minute a friend of mine is looking to bring back right angle fly reels. Whether or not you have used them if you could take a minute to sign this petition for him he would greatly appreciate it. Any questions can be emailed to him directly at: info@rightanglereels.com

the petition can be found here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-right-angle-reels-back/

What do you mean, bring them back? What happened to them?

SBecker wrote:
What do you mean, bring them back? What happened to them?

They have been out of production since 2006

So the friend of yours is trying to get the maker, to make them again? Why did he stop producing them? Lack of business? Faulty product? Guy got sick? I am just curious.

correct, he is talking with the manufacturer about going back into production. I've never used the reels, i've heard good things about them though but more importantly it's for a friend that is also a guide that is looking to be the main supplier. Why he needs this I don't exactly know, truth is I don't care, just want to help a friend out. I will inquire though.

I have a friend that guides in the SR and Ontario, and he has talked about them. This he has a few of them as well. He tried explaining the concept to me, but I more then likely day dreamed.

http://www.rightangleflyreels.com/wordpress/

I have a friend who wants to start making again a left handed metric monkey wrench ,will you sign the petition if he makes one up ?

The left-handed metric monkey-wrench is long overdue. I will sign the petition and buy 300 pennies worth of stock.

beadhead2 wrote:
I have a friend who wants to start making again a left handed metric monkey wrench ,will you sign the petition if he makes one up ?

Metric! Communists.

See quite a few of these especially anti reverse on the NY tribs,esp the Salmon and Oswego.

beadhead2 wrote:

only if you ask nicely...

Back