Rich's Valley Custom Rods 6'6" 3/4 weight split bamboo

GANGGREEN

GANGGREEN

I won't suggest that this is "as new" because it's been cast in the yard by me and the previous owner (I bought it practically new from him and I've never fished with it). I just built my own 7' 4 weight split bamboo rod and I can't see ever using this one, so I'm hopeful to move it along to someone who will use it and love it and I'll use the cash for something that I need more. As I said, it's basically unfished, but it is pre-owned. I don't have much experience with it at all, but based on my very limited yard casting, I'm leaning towards calling it a 4 weight more so than a 3 weight, but I can't remember what lines I've cast with it.

I'd prefer to take cash and I'm asking $300, but I would consider a reasonable trade for an 8'6-9' 4 weight outfit. I WILL ship it at the buyer's expense, but would prefer to have it picked up near Potter County or I might meet someone fairly locally. The potential problem is that I'm presently in South Carolina and won't be back to PA permanently until the first week in May, so you may have to wait if you want to meet me locally or you may need me to ship it from South Carolina.

Attachments

• Rich's Valley 1.jpg
    Rich's Valley 1.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Rich's Valley 2.jpg
    Rich's Valley 2.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 94
How about $250? I'd like to get this sold because I have a few things that I'd like to pick up.

Back