Resin and lights

I

IrishFan

Hello all,
Any recommendations for an inexpensive uv curing light for resin? I was looking at Solarez products. I like the resin, but didn’t want to spend 60 on a light. Was hoping I could find something as effective for less $. Thanks in advance

I’ve used several different types of UV but my experience has been that those lesser brands just don’t seem to finish drying. I’ve read where some say they have to be wiped with alcohol, leave them in the sun etc. but then some turned a bit opaque and didn’t show the under color correctly. I finally found a deal on a rechargeable solarez and have been trouble free since. A bit painful at first but worth it.

I’ve used several different types of UV but my experience has been that those lesser brands just don’t seem to finish drying. I’ve read where some say they have to be wiped with alcohol, leave them in the sun etc. but then some turned a bit opaque and didn’t show the under color correctly. I finally found a deal on a rechargeable solarez and have been trouble free since. A bit painful at first but worth it.
Thanks!

Check the nail uv lights on amazon. You just need to know the spectrum the resin cures with.

This light is an Amazon purchase that was recommended by another board member. It has served me well so far. It has a rechargeable battery.
2D559488 C651 4947 A332 983B91EA4B57

have to be on the right wave length. some uv's use slightly differant wave length and won't cure some products. I know solarez uses a slightly different wave.

Back