Resica falls temps?

H

Harley

Does anybody know when the water temps get cool enough to fish it in the fall? I've never fished there before, but I'm familiar with the big bushkill a few miles up from there. I'll probably be up that way later this month. Thanks.

If you call the camp they may know (570) 223-8312. I was wondering what the fishing is like between Resica Falls and Snow Hill Falls.

I'd say that the water temperatures are very good this year. The summer hasn't been like some of the more recent summers and there's been a lot of rain in the Poconos.

Sorry, my father had to have some kind of shots in his eyes for macular degeneration so we wont be fishing this weekend. You can try to call Dunklebergers at 570-421-7950 and see if they know the temps.

I am staying in this area next weekend with some family members and was wondering if there is somewhere that I should not miss. I think the place is where the little bushkill and bushkill meet right before the delaware river. I have heard resica falls is really scenic so I was gong to check it out but I want to have a chance to catch something. Can anyone shed some light on this area for me. I would really appreciate it. I have prob 2-3 hours a day to fish from Fri to Sun.

That is very near the area they are searching for the Cop Killer, expect to be stopped.

Chaz;

Funny you should mention that, as I haven't gone up since that fiasco started. Planning on going up next Monday, but will fish further north.

Boogey;

If you're staying over by the river, there are other falls, that I believe are easier to get to, and are away from the "search area". If you're looking for fishing, that lower stretch of the big bushkill is stocked. Also, look into Toms Creek. There is a thread here somewhere, that someone just posted pics of Toms.

Thanks Harley

I would think there would be some holdovers there? Nothing stream bred?

I have always wanted to fish mcmichaels and martins creek. I see Martins creek up there but I don't think its the same creek I was thinking of.

Anyway I'll check out toms In the board.

Btw I think the little buskill is actually running behind the house. Maybe I should start there 8)

If you want to fish for streambreds, then i would stay away from resica. Its basically and stocked and holdover fishery because it does warm in the summer in recent years. There are plenty of options in the poconos if youre looking to fish for streambreds. Pm me if youd like to know a few.-Kev

Just found out I'll be at marshalls creek. I can't wait. I had a great day at valley creek today sharpening my skills for next week.

Back