Reel seats

JoeE

JoeE

http://flyrodjewelry.com/

Nice reel seats. However, they are just a little out of my price range. It would be nice to have that kind of money for hardware.

Joe E

Dems pretty seats. What out for PETA.

Pretty, yes; and a ridiculous waste of money-- like all ornaments such as diamond rings, bracelets and earrings. As my parents used to say often, there are starving children in Africa. :-(

It's a stretch that anyone's gonna get this one, but I grew up listening to Weird Al Yankovic, so the starving children were in Japan for me.

"Purty"- I suppose and another reason, for someone to want to break into my rig to steal my gear! Sort of goes with the other post, on here, about; "Is fly fishing for the wealthy, only?"
But, I got a bigger charge out the fact this guy's showing off his handiwork, (which, I agree, IS nicely done, but totally useless), with a Boo' rod, one of his high dollar seats and $39.95 Fenwick gold reel!?! How about a nice Hardy Bougle' or better yet.........an expensive Bogden?
After all, isn't his entire point.......... "Putting together an outfit very few can afford"??
And, YES......... "JayL", I still listen and laugh my A%% off, to Weird Al's "Running With Scissors"!! You're not alone out there! :-D

Back