Redington Escape Zip waders

T

timmyt2

Anyone own these? Any reviews? My old Cabelas dry plus waders are finally leaking and need to be replaced. I really want something with a zipper this time. Looking at lower end stuff, i cant afford to spend 800, and even 500 on dryfts is a lot right now

I'm open to other suggestions for lower end zip waders, redington is a decent name so i thought i would ask

If you liked your Cabelas ones, take a look at their zipfronts. I'm on season 3 of them and love them.

I'm 5'8" 175. Ordered medium short. Way too Long in the legs. Too bad. Great price.

If you want the zipper to make it easier to answer nature's call, the best bet is to send your waders to Bill Anderson. He will put in a horizontal zipper that works great. With shipping both ways, you will spend $100. Well worth it and he guarantees his work. I have a couple pair.

Well I decided to order the waders, found a good price, had to wait a bit but they just came off backorder and shipped. I'm 6ft tall and weigh like 175, i got the regular large, i feel like i could end up in a Med though. Will report back

Has anyone tried or had any experience with these waders lately?

Back