Recommending 2 podcast episodes...

BruceC2C

BruceC2C

Any GravelBar, will do just fine. 365. Fresh&Salt
Episode #1 ...guest is Jim Stenson, Florida native & founder of Sweet Waters Adventure

Episode #2....guest is Author Peter Kaminsky. Previewing his new book, THE CATCH OF A LIFETIME

Once u make it thru the first 30 seconds of some really annoying piano intro " music" ...
u will b rewarded with some pretty good story telling.

Last edited:
Thank you I am always looking for a good listen, I drive 60 miles a day round trip.

I am a music guy but I listen to that all day at work.

Thank you I am always looking for a good listen, I drive 60 miles a day round trip.

I am a music guy but I listen to that all day at work.

Episode #1 ...guest is Jim Stenson, Florida native & founder of Sweet Waters Adventure

Episode #2....guest is Author Peter Kaminsky. Previewing his new book, THE CATCH OF A LIFETIME

Once u make it thru the first 30 seconds of some really annoying piano intro " music" ...
u will b rewarded with some pretty good story telling.
I've read quite a few FF books over the years..but I just finished reading this book by Peter Kaminsky..it is simply the best one I have ever read.Having has the good fortune to live n work in my 45 year biz career in South America,Euroupe,and the USA ,I have fished in a lot of places.I really related to the less than 2 pages per fishing experience ,the photos,and the outstanding writing by the contributing authors in this book.O borrowed the book from the library but I'm going to buy it for my birthday.

Plus bone fish,Golden Dorado, SM,LM. n more..book is destined to be a classic IMHO.

Back