Profile posts

dudemanspecial

dudemanspecial

What is the deal with the profile posts that I see when I click on the whats new tab? It appears that many people mistake these for DM's and don't realize it. Someday some private and or personal information is going to get shared there accidentally.

Not sure how to address it. Can they be turned off?

Edited to correct where I was seeing them.

Sorry for the delay, but forgot. Each of us have a profile on the site that is can be seen by other members. People can post on a persons profile for public comments or questions that are not private.

Under your Name>Your Account>Settings>Allow Users To>View your details on your profile page> (Options) this is where you can control who can see you profile.

Sorry for the delay, but forgot. Each of us have a profile on the site that is can be seen by other members. People can post on a persons profile for public comments or questions that are not private.

Under your Name>Your Account>Settings>Allow Users To>View your details on your profile page> (Options) this is where you can control who can see you profile.
To send a PM (Private Message) to another board member(s) scroll over the members name and simply click on the "Start Conversation" button and type a title and message.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.

Back