Poppers

djmyers

djmyers

I don't like waiting for paint to dry. So I thought I would glue on feathers to create different looks to my poppers. What ya think?

Attachments

• foam_popper_small1.jpg
    foam_popper_small1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 9
  • Foam_Popper_Belly_small.JPG
    Foam_Popper_Belly_small.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 5
Looking good. Move had lots of success on the black and yellow combination. It's been a long time since I tied or fished a popper. Definitely something I need to tie while waiting for the WW stream levels to drop.

nice ties dean i was mopping up the smallies on the yough the 2 weekends ago with your crayfish i had to add a decent amount of foam inside the claws to get them to rise to a defensive posture but i would whip that thing out there let it sink a few twitches and a few strips it never hit bottom again almost everycast had a blast

Horrible camera phone pic, but here's my newest creation.

Just foam and some sort of body "fur" I found in a bargain bin. The fur is nice because it elongates when stripped so looks just like a frogs legs.

Foam is just 3 layers of foam to gradually build the body profile.

Attachments

• IMG-20120602-00216.jpg
    IMG-20120602-00216.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow, whats this super awesome crayfish pattern flipnfly is talking about?

those are fun looking poppers! i would love to have one of those! they look so fun and fit for a party! i can see that you are very creative and you love playing with colors and be able to create different shapes and looks. i do hope to see more of your creations!

its deans version of a clouser crayfish

Back