Pohopoco Stream Clean Up April 22nd

SBecker

SBecker

Western Pocono TU will be working with the Pohopoco rod and gun club on a stream clean up. This will be the Sunday after the first day of trout for the northern counties. This way we can get a jump start on not allowing the bait containers to pile up and any other garbage that is left behind from the circus from the first day. If anybody is interested in helping shoot me a Pm. Possible after the clean up or before we could get some fishing in on the Po, Lehigh or another local stream. I expect a bunch of you NJ guys to help out, such I am always seeing your cars there. Lol j/k

I'll keep an eye out for details.

We will be meeting at 8am at the gauging station. After clean up we will grill some dogs and burgers at a Pohopoco rod and gun club members house on the Po. Fishing will probably take place after. I will be happy to take some guys to the Lehigh to fish some of the water that has been producing for me lately. QG, Hendericksons, Baetis, many different kinds of caddis, and March Browns can be expected. If you are interested in fishing the Lehigh and never have, this is the time to check it out.

Just a good willed bump

Back