PM Issues

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 13, 2021
Messages
7,629
City
Pennsylvania
Hi,

There seem to be a few issues for several people with PM's. I am trying to get them fixed. An effort on this will not start until mid-March. Please hang with me while I get this fixed.

Dave
 
Thanks Dave,

Just wondering, and I don't mean to make it a big deal. But as it is, we have an option to save it in the outbox, or not to have any indication at all that we've replied. I usually don't care to save the entire message, I'd fill up my outbox quickly. But if possible, some sort of symbol that I have replied would be nice, so that, at a glance, I could see what I replied to and what I didn't.
 
Thanks Dave, I have had many problems latley with Pms. Actually I am guessing you never got the pm I recently sent you this week.
 
Starting to notice another loss of Pm's lately. I wrote a very long and descriptive pm to another board member, only to find out it was never received. Wish our sent Pms would be auto saved for a week or somthing.
 
Shane, its not Auto save but you can choose to save a copy in your sent box. But you have to go below the text editor to check the box for it to happen.
 
Thanks Maurice.
 

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top