Photo File Size Limitations

Night_Stalker

Night_Stalker

I just looked at the "First Brookie" posting by mikesl under the Beginner Forum. How were 9 and 10 MB files able to be uploaded? Mikesl photos are Hi-Res detail set to 72 lpi. While typing this the "Attached File Maximum" listed below says 250K. And replies in an existing thread only allow for 150K. Even the "PHOTOS" section does not allow for such large images, limited to 1024 pixels. I use high end computer equipment and 150--250K barely shows up bigger than a postage stamp (you young people...google "postage stamp") ... which translates to not worth the effort. What are my options to place Hi-Res images or at least reasonably sized images on here?

If there are instructions I missed...sorry...just point to them.

THANKS

To utilize hi res pics on the site you have to upload your pics to a photo hosting site like photobucket then when posting copy the code for the pic into the photo button module above the text editor when posting. (orange square). You see he didn't really upload them to the site, the pic resides on his hosting site. Thats only an embedded link to the original pic.

Maurice,

Gotcha

Thanks! Your the Best...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
Back